FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following age limits apply for SUNS Run:
10km: Participants must be 12 years or older on Saturday February 4, 2023.
5km: Participants under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
2.5km: No minimum age requirement, however participants under 5 years of age must be accompanied by an adult throughout the course (adult is not required to register). Maximum age of child in the 2.5km event is 15 years old.
Along with participation in the Gold Coast’s newest fun run, all registrations include the following:
- SUNS Run Finisher Medal
- SUNS Run Cap (first 1,500 participants to register)
- Race Bib & Electronic Timing
- Complimentary 8-week training plan
- Complimentary 2-month subscription to Runner’s World Magazine
- Finish Line Sponsor Giveaways
- Downloadable Finisher Certificate
- On course drink stations and medical provisions
Registrations will close on Friday February 3rd, unless the event reaches capacity prior to this date. We recommend staying tuned to our social media pages and newsletters for capacity updates.
Please drop us an email to [email protected] and our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Sport 3 Event Management (the organiser) operates a no-refund policy however, should you be unable to participate (for any reason), the following options are available until midnight Friday 20th January:
- Transfer your registration to another person
- Transfer your registration to the 2024 SUNS Run.
- Transfer your registration as a credit towards another Sport 3 Event Management owned event (fisiocrem GC50 Run Festival or GC30 Main Beach).
Please contact us at [email protected] should you wish to transfer your registration. Please note, transfers are subject to a $15 admin fee.
After midnight on Friday 20th January 2023, no transfers are available. You do not need to notify us if you are unable to attend after this date. When a participant registers, they agree to these terms and conditions.
You can upgrade or downgrade until 5pm on Friday 3rd February. To upgrade or downgrade your distance please email [email protected] and our friendly team will process the change for you.
No, registration is not required to participate in the yoga. Simply turn up around 5-10 minutes before your preferred yoga session time to participate. Yoga mats optional.